Orleans Shoe Co Stores consumer rights or policies offered by our brand partners are intended solely for the benefit of end consumers, and therefore purchase of products for resale is strictly prohibited. Purchase for resale means the purchase of products by someone who intends to resell the product to others (consumers, businesses or any third party). If Orleans Shoe Co determines that a purchase or order is intended for resale, Orleans Shoe Co reserves the right, in its sole discretion, and as it relates to such purchase or order, to (1) suspend the application of any policy that provides a right or benefit intended for direct to consumer purchases; and (2) take any action to hinder such purchase or order (and deter future purchases or orders), including without limitation, to restrict sales to any consumer, consumer account, or member account, cancel orders, charge restocking fees, impose purchase quantity limits, decline to issue refunds or take returns, deny access to any Orleans Shoe Co Store, and/or suspend or close any account.
OUR RIGHT TO REJECT YOUR PURCHASE OR CANCEL AN ORDER
Sale of products and fulfillment of all orders at Orleans Shoe Co is subject to availability and our discretion in managing inventory. We explicitly reserve the right to limit, decline or reject any sales and orders for any reason, without being liable for any damage or costs other than repayment of any amount received from you in relation to such sale or order, in situations including but not limited to:
- an Event Outside Our Control (as defined below);
- the product you seek to purchase is not available or in stock;
- your address, billing information or form of payment is incorrect or cannot be verified;
- your order is flagged by our security systems as potentially fraudulent, or an order placed with automated ordering software or technology;
- there is evidence that your order (single or cumulative orders) was purchased for the purpose of resale, tax evasion, or other fraudulent purpose;
- your order was flagged for freight forwarding or shipping to an address or service provider that enables or allows foreign export or unlawful avoidance of sales tax;
- your purchase or order exceeds product purchase limits (quantity and/or dollar amount);
- your account and/or purchase history shows an excessively high volume of returns;
- there is evidence that you are not eligible to make purchases; or are associated with an account ineligible for purchases
Orleans Shoe Co will determine whether any of the above events have occurred in its sole discretion.