Women's Drift Satima Navy Active Sneaker
- Mesh and man made uppers.
- Firm yet flexible, removable textile-covered EVA orthotic insert.
- Durable rubber outsole.
- Vionic active footwear features Advanced Motion System (AMS) technology, combining our podiatrist-designed orthotic with a flexible, cushioned outsole and a lightweight, breathable upper. Step into support for work, play and everyday.
- 1st Ray Technology promotes better forefoot mobility and gait efficiency.
- Recommended by Dr. Andrew Weil.
- For the greatest comfort, we recommend wearing your new Vionic footwear for just a few hours for the first few days to allow your feet to adjust to the new level of orthotic comfort and support.
- Within one to two weeks you should find the product completely comfortable and supportive.
To clean, wipe with damp cloth and air dry under indirect sunlight only. Do not submerge in water or use solvents to clean products.