Men's Gel-Cumulus 20 Glacier Grey/Black Running Shoe
- The GEL-Cumulus® 20 running shoe is a proven winner that guarantees a smooth ride every time!
- Successor to the Gel-Cumulus 19.
- Support Type: Neutral.
- Cushioning: High energizing cushioning.
- Surface: Road.
- Differential: 10 mm.
- Heel/Toe: 23 mm/13 mm.
- Jacquard mesh upper with FluidFit™ technology combines multi-directional stretch mesh and synthetic reinforcements that adapt to the foot, providing an exceptional fit.
- Seamless upper construction reduces the likelihood of friction-related irritation.
- Lace-up closure with discrete eyelets that disburse lace tension for optimal comfort.
- Features reflective materials designed to enhance visibility during low light hours.
- Padded tongue and collar.
- Soft textile lining.
- Ortholite® sockliner provides excellent underfoot support, comfort, and moisture management.
- FluidRide™ midsole provides just the right balance of bounce back, cushioning, and lasting wear in a lightweight package.
- FlyteFoam® Midsole Technology provides exceptional bounce back and responsiveness no matter the distance, utilizing organic super fibers to help reduce packing out that traditionally happens with softer, low-density foams.
- I.G.S® employs linked componentry to enhance the foot's natural gait from heel strike through toe-off.
- Rearfoot and Forefoot GEL® systems work together to reduce impacting shock and allow movement in multiple planes from heel strike through toe-off.
- DURASPONGE® rubber outsole for greater cushioning and durability in the forefoot.
- Guidance Trusstic System® integrates Guidance Line® for heightened stride efficiency that doesn't interfere with mid-foot structural integrity.
- Guidance Line vertical flex groove decouples the tooling along the line of progression for a smoother ride.