Men's Clifton 5 Black/White Running Shoe
- Get heavenly comfort like you're running on clouds with the super-supportive Hoka One One® Clifton 5.
- Predecessor: Clifton 4.
- Support Type: Neutral to underpronation.
- Cushioning: Balanced cushioning.
- Surface: Road.
- Differential: 5 mm.
- Wider fitting forefoot and midfoot for enhanced comfort.
- Lightweight, breathable mesh with thin synthetic overlays.
- Open engineered mesh construction with fewer overlays to optimize breathability and comfort.
- Lace-up closure with reinforced eyestays.
- Heel pull loop.
- Padded tongue and collar.
- Breathable fabric lining offers in-shoe comfort.
- Removable foam insole.
- Active Foot Frame midsole geometry allows the foot to sink into the shoe to provide integrated stability that adapts to a wide range of feet and running styles.
- Early-stage Meta-Rocker geometry creates a unique fulcrum effect that encourages a smoother transition from heel-strike through toe-off.
- Oversized midsole features 2.5 times the volume of a standard running shoe, promoting exceptional shock absorption and an inherently stable ride.
- Full-length, compression-molded EVA midsole.
- Heel/Toe: 28 mm/23 mm.
- Strategically-placed rubber on the outsole supplies lasting durability.
- Full-ground outsole contact design.