Mens Clifton 4 Griffin/Micro Chip Running Shoe
- Get heavenly comfort like you're running on clouds with the super-supportive Hoka One One® Clifton 4.
- Predecessor: Clifton 3.
- Support Type: Neutral to underpronation.
- Cushioning: Maximum cushioning.
- Surface: Road.
- Differential: 5 mm.
- Wider fitting forefoot and midfoot for enhanced comfort.
- Engineered mesh uppers with a 3D puff frame for lightweight support.
- Lace-up closure.
- Heel pull loop.
- Padded tongue and collar.
- Breathable fabric lining offers in-shoe comfort.
- Removable foam insole.
- Active Foot Frame midsole geometry allows the foot to sink into the shoe to provide integrated stability that adapts to a wide range of feet and running styles.
- Early-stage Meta-Rocker geometry creates a unique fulcrum effect that encourages a smoother transition from heel-strike through toe-off.
- Oversized midsole features 2.5 times the volume of a standard running shoe, promoting exceptional shock absorption and an inherently stable ride.
- Full-length, compression-molded EVA midsole.
- Heel/Toe: 29 mm/24 mm.
- Strategically-placed rubber on the outsole supplies lasting durability.
- Full-ground outsole contact design.