Men's Braddock Mid WP Soft Toe Raven/Estate Blue Work Boot
This hiking-inspired work boot was assembled with pride in Portland, Oregon with materials from around the world. A breathable waterproof membrane adds extra protection against the elements, and the rugged, non-slip sole keeps it stable.
Approximate weight per shoe: 23.5 oz/666.2 g
Features: American Built, Certified Slip Resistant (Mark II), Electrical Hazard (EH), Medium Duty, Men's Work Boots, Metal Free, Oil Resistant, Soft Toe, Waterproof
Weather: Wet – waterproof
Category: Work Boots & Shoes
Lining: Hydrophobic/hydrophilic 2-zone comfort lining
Rubber: Direct-attach Construction
Measurement Note: Our measurements were taken using a Men’s size 9 US (42.0 EU). Measurements may vary by size.
- American Built with materials from around the world.
- Direct attach PU midsole
- Integrated heel cushion
- KEEN.Dry waterproof breathable membrane
- Lining with hydrophobic/hydrophilic 2-zone comfort technology
- Meets or exceeds ASTM F1677-96 Mark II non-slip testing standards
- Meets or exceeds ASTM F2892-11 EH Standards
- Not compatible with aftermarket insoles or orthotics
- Oil and slip resistant non-marking rubber outsole
- Removable metatomical dual density EVA footbed
- TPU stability shank
- Waterproof nubuck leather upper
A proprietary waterproof, breathable membrane that lets vapor out without letting water in.
METATOMICAL FOOTBED DESIGN
This internal support mechanism is anatomically engineered to provide excellent arch support and cradle the natural contours of the foot.
Can a sandal protect your toes? The answer is yes. The reason is KEEN Patented Toe Protection where the shoe outsoles wrap up and over the toes for ultimate protection.
Our oil and slip resistant outsoles meet or exceed ASTM (American Society for Testing and Materials) F1677-96 MARK II non-slip testing standards.
We've carefully selected leather uppers designed to last. Then again, if you're wearing your KEENS daily, they won't always be scuff and dirt-free. To treat day to day wear and tear, especially on lighter color leathers, we recommend using a leather cleaner and conditioner, found at most footwear dealers and/or shoe repair shops.