Men's 1540 v2 Black/Silver Running Shoe
- Find just the right balance of unyielding support and exceptional cushioning to carry on, many the miles. Lace into the New Balance® M1540v2 running shoe and hit the pavement!
- Designed for the severe overpronator who requires a combination of maximum stability and cushioning.
- Mesh and synthetic upper materials provide a combination of breathability and structural support.
- No-sew upper application for added comfort and a reduced likelihood of irritation.
- Plush tongue and collar.
- Dual-density foam at the collar for a great in-shoe feel.
- Soft fabric lining offers next-to-foot comfort.
- Removable foam footbed.
- Polyurethane insert.
- ENCAP® midsole features soft EVA cushioning and a tough polyurethane rim for enhanced support and durability.
- ACTEVA™ LITE is 24% lighter than standard New Balance midsole foam, and delivers optimal compression set properties.
- ROLLBAR® posting system prevents rear-foot movement.
- Differential: 10 mm
- Blow rubber outsole.
- New Balance proudly states this style is made in the U.S.A.
- Medicare/HCPCS code = A5500 diabetic shoe.