Crafted with our KEEN.DRY waterproof, breathable membrane and a flexible, supportive fit, these steel-toe work boots help you get the job done. With a hiking-inspired silhouette and reflective safety features, they look as good as they feel.
KEEN.DRYA proprietary waterproof, breathable membrane that lets vapor out without letting water in.
KEEN.GRIPOil and slip resistant outsoles that meet or exceed ASTM F2413-17 SATRA & MARK II F1677-96 non-slip testing standards.
METATOMICAL FOOTBED DESIGNThis internal support mechanism is anatomically engineered to provide excellent arch support and cradle the natural contours of the foot.
- Left and right asymmetrical steel toes
- KEEN.DRY waterproof, beathable membrane
- KEEN.KEY-TECH FLEX: contoured underfoot support provides structured stability and comfort
- Contoured heel lock
- Reflective webbing for additional safety and visibility
- Meets ASTM F1677-96 MARK II non-slip testing standards
- Meets ASTM F2913 SATRA non-slip testing standards
- Meets ASTM F2412-11 and F2413-11 M I/75 C/75 EH standards
- Cleansport NXT™ for natural odor control
- Waterproof leather upper
- Oil- and slip-resistant non-marking rubber outsole
- Dual-density compression molded EVA midsole
- Moisture-wicking textile lining
- Removable, metatomical PU footbed
28.3 oz / 800.9 g