Men's Detroit Mid Steel Toe Work Boot Slate Black
Light and versatile with a burly side, the Detroit Mid work boot moves with you while delivering stability, support and steel-toe protection. Great for a variety of job sites, this work boot is made for wearing.
Protecting toes one shoe at a time. ™
Approximate weight per shoe: 24.7 oz/700.2 g
Features: Electrical Hazard (EH), Medium Duty, Men's Work Boots, Oil Resistant, Steel Toe, Waterproof
Weather: Wet – waterproof
Category: Work Boots & Shoes
Upper: Waterproof leather
Lining: Hydrophobic/hydrophilic 2-zone comfort lining
Rubber: Oil and slip resistant non-marking rubber outsole
Fit Tip: Most customers find this style is true to size!
Measurement Note: Our measurements were taken using a Men’s size 9 US (42.0 EU). Measurements may vary by size.
- Contoured heel lock
- Dual density compression molded EVA midsole
- KEEN.Dry waterproof breathable membrane
- Left and right asymmetrical steel toe
- Lining with hydrophobic/hydrophilic 2-zone comfort technology
- Meets or exceeds ASTM F2412-11 and F2413-11 I/75 C/75 EH standards
- Oil and slip resistant non-marking rubber outsole
- Reflective webbing for additional safety
- Removable metatomical dual density EVA footbed
- Torsional Stability Shank (TSS)
- Waterproof nubuck leather upper
A proprietary waterproof, breathable membrane that lets vapor out without letting water in.
METATOMICAL FOOTBED DESIGN
This internal support mechanism is anatomically engineered to provide excellent arch support and cradle the natural contours of the foot.
Can a sandal protect your toes? The answer is yes. The reason is KEEN Patented Toe Protection where the shoe outsoles wrap up and over the toes for ultimate protection.
LEFT & RIGHT ASYMMETRICAL SAFETY TOE
Uniquely anatomically correct steel, aluminum, & composite toe designs provide a roomier toe box and maximum comfort. Meets ASTM F2412-11 and F2413-11 I/75 and C/75 Standards.
We've carefully selected leather uppers designed to last. Then again, if you're wearing your KEENS daily, they won't always be scuff and dirt-free. To treat day to day wear and tear, especially on lighter color leathers, we recommend using a leather cleaner and conditioner, found at most footwear dealers and/or shoe repair shops.