Detroit Mid Soft Toe Black/Olive Work Boot
When work means being on the move – here’s the boot that keeps up. The flexible soft toe construction is great for ladder climbers, landscapers and manufacturing. Supportive and stable, these Detroits aren't afraid of overtime.
Approximate weight per shoe: 17.3 oz/490.4 g
Features: Electrical Hazard (EH), Medium Duty, Men's Work Boots, Metal Free, Oil Resistant, Soft Toe, Waterproof
Weather: Wet – waterproof
Category: Work Boots & Shoes
Upper: Waterproof leather
Lining: Hydrophobic/hydrophilic 2-zone comfort lining
Rubber: Oil and slip resistant non-marking rubber outsole
Fit Tip: Most customers find this style is true to size!
Measurement Note: Our measurements were taken using a Men’s size 9 US (42.0 EU). Measurements may vary by size.
- Contoured heel lock
- Dual density compression molded EVA midsole
- KEEN.Dry waterproof breathable membrane
- Lining with hydrophobic/hydrophilic 2-zone comfort technology
- Meets or exceeds ASTM F2892-11 EH Standards
- Oil and slip resistant non-marking rubber outsole
- Reflective webbing for additional safety
- Removable metatomical dual density EVA footbed
- Torsional Stability Shank (TSS)
- Waterproof nubuck leather upper
A proprietary waterproof, breathable membrane that lets vapor out without letting water in.
METATOMICAL FOOTBED DESIGN
This internal support mechanism is anatomically engineered to provide excellent arch support and cradle the natural contours of the foot.
Can a sandal protect your toes? The answer is yes. The reason is KEEN Patented Toe Protection where the shoe outsoles wrap up and over the toes for ultimate protection.
We've carefully selected leather uppers designed to last. Then again, if you're wearing your KEENS daily, they won't always be scuff and dirt-free. To treat day to day wear and tear, especially on lighter color leathers, we recommend using a leather cleaner and conditioner, found at most footwear dealers and/or shoe repair shops.