This is the steel toe version of our KEEN Utility men's Detroit XT work shoes. With an ESD and oil-and-slip-resistant outsole, these steel-toe work sneakers keep you safe and comfortable on light-duty jobs.
KEEN.GRIPOil and slip resistant outsoles that meet or exceed ASTM F2413-17 SATRA & MARK II F1677-96 non-slip testing standards.
ELECTRO STATIC DISSIPATIVEHelps reduce excess static electricity by conducting the charge from the body to the ground.
METATOMICAL FOOTBED DESIGNThis internal support mechanism is anatomically engineered to provide excellent arch support and cradle the natural contours of the foot.
- Left and right asymmetrical steel toes
- KEEN.KEY-TECH FLEX: contoured underfoot support provides structured stability and comfort
- Contoured heel lock
- Reflective webbing for additional safety and visibility
- Meets ASTM F1677-96 MARK II non-slip testing standards
- Meets ASTM F2913 SATRA non-slip testing standards
- Meets ASTM F2412-11 and F2413-11 M I/75 C/75 SD standards
- Cleansport NXT™ for natural odor control
- Waterproof leather upper
- Oil- and slip-resistant non-marking rubber outsole
- Dual-density Compression molded EVA midsole
- Moisture-wicking textile lining
- Removable, metatomical PU footbed
We've carefully selected leather uppers designed to last. Then again, if you're wearing your KEENs daily, they won't always be scuff and dirt-free. To treat day to day wear and tear, especially on lighter color leathers, we recommend using a leather cleaner and conditioner, found at most footwear dealers and/or shoe repair shops.