These Detroit XT work shoes feature an ESD and oil-and-slip-resistant outsole. Weatherproof, breathable work sneakers keep you safe and comfortable on light-duty jobs in the warehouse or working outside.
KEEN.GRIPOil and slip resistant outsoles that meet or exceed ASTM F2413-17 SATRA & MARK II F1677-96 non-slip testing standards.
ELECTRO STATIC DISSIPATIVEHelps reduce excess static electricity by conducting the charge from the body to the ground.
METATOMICAL FOOTBED DESIGNThis internal support mechanism is anatomically engineered to provide excellent arch support and cradle the natural contours of the foot.
- KEEN.KEY-TECH FLEX: contoured underfoot support provides structured stability and comfort
- Contoured heel lock
- Reflective webbing for additional safety and visibility
- Meets ASTM F1677-96 MARK II non-slip testing standards
- Meets ASTM F2913 SATRA non-slip testing standards
- Meets ASTM F2892-11 and F2892-17 SD standards
- Cleansport NXT™ for natural odor control
- Meets ASTM F1677-96 MARK II Non-Slip Testing Standards
- Waterproof leather upper
- Oil- and slip-resistant non-marking rubber outsole
- Dual-density compression molded EVA midsole
- Removable, metatomical PU footbed
We've carefully selected leather uppers designed to last. Then again, if you're wearing your KEENs daily, they won't always be scuff and dirt-free. To treat day to day wear and tear, especially on lighter color leathers, we recommend using a leather cleaner and conditioner, found at most footwear dealers and/or shoe repair shops.