Detroit Low ESD Soft Toe Black/Green Work Boot
This work shoe is stable and supportive, but agile and flexible as well. ESD construction reduces that static electricity issue – a must in flammable or clean-room environments. Innovative features deliver outdoor shoe performance that works hard without weighing you down.
Approximate weight per shoe: 17.5 oz/496.1 g
Features: Light Duty, Men's Work Shoes, Metal Free, Oil Resistant, Soft Toe, Static Dissipative (ESD)
Weather: Light Rain - not for puddles
Category: Work Boots & Shoes
Lining: Hydrophobic/hydrophilic 2-zone comfort lining
Rubber: Oil and slip resistant non-marking rubber outsole
Fit Tip: Most customers find this style is true to size!
Measurement Note: Our measurements were taken using a Men’s size 9 US (42.0 EU). Measurements may vary by size.
- Contoured heel lock
- Dual density compression molded EVA midsole
- Electro static dissipative (ESD) footwear is constructed to reduce excess static electricity
- Lining with hydrophobic/hydrophilic 2-zone comfort technology
- Meets or exceeds ASTM F2892-11 SD Standards
- Oil and slip resistant non-marking rubber outsole
- Reflective webbing for additional safety
- Removable metatomical dual density EVA footbed
- Torsional Stability Shank (TSS)
- Water resistant nubuck leather upper
METATOMICAL FOOTBED DESIGN
This internal support mechanism is anatomically engineered to provide excellent arch support and cradle the natural contours of the foot.
Can a sandal protect your toes? The answer is yes. The reason is KEEN Patented Toe Protection where the shoe outsoles wrap up and over the toes for ultimate protection.
Care for Water Resistant Leather
We've carefully selected leather uppers designed to last. Then again, if you're wearing your KEENS daily, they won't always be scuff and dirt-free. To treat day to day wear and tear, especially on lighter color leathers, we recommend using a leather cleaner and conditioner, found at most footwear dealers and/or shoe repair shops.