Women's Gel-Nimbus 20 Azure/White Running Shoe
- Mile after sweet mile, feet remain in exceptional comfort when you ride in the luxurious cushioning and dynamic response of the ASICS® GEL-Nimbus® 20 running shoe!
- Predecessor: GEL-Nimbus 19.
- Support Type: Neutral to underpronation (supination).
- Cushioning: High energizing cushioning.
- Surface: Road.
- Heel/Toe: 25 mm/12 mm.
- Differential: 13 mm.
- Please note: The brand recommends ordering a half size larger in this style.
- Breathable mesh and synthetic upper materials.
- 3-D printed overlays offer extra support to give you a customized fit.
- FluidFit™ upper technology adapts to the foot for a glove-like fit.
- Seamless upper construction reduces the likelihood of irritation.
- Lace-up closure with discrete eyelets to disperse lace tension for a customized fit.
- Heel Clutching System™ is made up of an exoskeletal heel counter for improved fit and increased support.
- Breathable fabric lining promotes a great in-shoe feel.
- Removable Ortholite® X-40 premium sockliner features higher rebound properties while providing excellent moisture management and a high-level of breathability.
- FluidRide™ midsole technology provides the ultimate combination of bounce back and cushioning properties.
- Rearfoot and forefoot GEL® cushioning systems attenuate shock during impact and toe-off phases, and allowing movement in multiple planes as the foot transitions through the gait cycle.
- Revolutionary FlyteFoam™ midsole creates a lightweight, responsive ride.
- Gender-specific cushioning uses a lower-density midsole top layer that allows for ladies to better enjoy midsole compression benefits.
- Plus 3® midsole adds 3 mm of additional height on women's models helps relieve Achilles tension.
- DURASPONGE® and AHAR® rubber outsole materials deliver cushioning, lasting durability, and reliable traction.
- Guidance Trusstic System® supplies enhanced gait efficiency without compromising mid-foot structural integrity.
- Guidance Line® technology uses a vertical flex groove to decouple the tooling along the line of progression for maximum stride efficiency.
- Ortholite® lasting features plush underfoot comfort while providing excellent moisture management and a high level of breathability.