Women's Gel-Kayano 25 Carbon/Mid Grey Running Shoe
- The legendary smooth ride of the GEL-Kayano® 25 running shoe will keep you supported, balanced, and performing at your best.
- Predecessor: Gel-Kayano 24.
- Support Type: Overpronation/Stability.
- Cushioning: High energizing cushioning.
- Surface: Road.
- Differential: 13 mm.
- Heel/ Toe: 24 mm / 11 mm.
- Jacquard mesh upper with FluidFit™ technology combines multi-directional stretch mesh and synthetic reinforcements that adapt to the foot, providing an exceptional fit.
- Traditional lace-up closure for a secure, comfortable fit.
- Plush tongue and collar.
- Breathable fabric lining.
- Ortholite® X-40 sockliner provides excellent underfoot support, comfort, and moisture management.
- I.G.S® employs linked componentry to enhance the foot's natural gait from heel strike through toe-off.
- Women's style features a lower-density top layer in the midsole, allowing female athletes to better enjoy the benefits of midsole compression.
- FluidRide® midsole piece provides the ultimate combination of bounce back, cushioning, and lasting durability at a reduced weight.
- Rearfoot and forefoot GEL® cushioning systems attenuate impacting shock and allow for a smooth transition to midstance.
- Dynamic DuoMax® Support System boosts stability and supports without the added weight.
- Combination of GEL and FlyteFoam™ technologies promotes a lighter weight and build.
- Meta Clutch™ Technology features an exoskeletal heel counter that provides improved support and creates an improved heel-fitting environment.
- AHAR® rubber outsole material is strategically placed in high-wear areas.
- 3mm of additional height on women's models helps relieve Achilles tension.
- Guidance Line® vertical flex groove decouples the tooling along the line of progression for a smoother ride.
- Guidance Trusstic System® integrates Guidance Line construction to enhance gait efficiency and promote mid-foot structural integrity.
- SpEVA® 45 lasting.